Have you been searching for a “24 hour pediatric urgent care near me”? Central Florida Pediatric Urgent Care in Orlando is here to help you have your child treated as soon as possible. We are unique because we make sure that we have everything necessary to treat whatever your child may have. If you are looking for a pediatric urgent care, look no further than Central Florida Pediatric Urgent Care.
What Services Do We Offer?
When it comes to your child, the most important thing a parent has in mind is making sure that you have all the resources possible to treat them. That is where Central Florida Pediatric Urgent Care succeeds. We can treat a variety of different conditions and ailments so that you never have to worry if the clinic that you take your child to can actually treat them. Rather than sending you to an array of different clinics and urgent cares to try to find you one that has the equipment to diagnose and treat your child, we simply provide everything right in our own clinic.
- Child Dehydration: Dehydration can be serious for children. Often, children will find themselves playing in the sun and without water for too long, and will begin to experience the symptoms of dehydration early on. It is important to seek treatment as soon as possible to avoid adverse effects and the worsening of their condition.
- Child Illnesses: There are many childhood illnesses that your child may be exposed to every day at school, at home, and out in the world. We have a variety of testing equipment and treatment options for children that are suffering from common childhood illnesses such as influenza or foot and mouth disease.
- Cuts & Bruises: It is all too common for children to get cuts and bruises as they play. While many of these are relatively harmless and can be treated at home. It is important to note, however, that there are instances where these injuries need to be seen by a professional. This is typically when your child is experiencing bleeding will not stop or the child is bruising too easily and too often.
- Foreign Body Removal: It is no surprise that children frequently get things stuck in their ears and nose. Foreign body removal may seem scary, but the reality is that it is actually entirely normal and a simple enough process when entrusted to professionals.
- Fracture/Broken Bones: If your child breaks a bone or you suspect they have a fracture, be sure to contact medical help immediately so that they can have their bones cast and they can be given medication to ease the pain.
Are You Looking for a “24 Hour Pediatric Urgent Care Near Me”?
Central Florida Pediatric Urgent Care is the place when you are searching for “24 hour pediatric urgent care near me.” With our expert help, you can be certain to have your child treated quickly and efficiently. Contact us for more information.
Do not wait to have your child treated; contact Central Florida Pediatric Urgent Care in Orlando and get the treatment your child needs right away.